Johnsrud Architects has been providing design services to clients in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries for over 20 years. Our work includes projects that explore environments enhancing collaboration and productivity. Our science and technology projects frequently introduce state-of-the-art equipment and operations enabling us to be on the cutting edge of these specialized facilities focused on life sciences.
Project types include the following:
- Innovative Work Places
- Cafeterias, Fitness Centers, Auditoriums, and other amenities
- R&D Laboratories
- Production Facilities
We have a large firm skill set with small firm opportunities. Our entry-level architects have direct client access and project responsibilities and the opportunity for dynamic professional growth. AXP (IDP) and eventual registration is important to us and we strive to provide the experiences to complete the requirements. We have a business casual office atmosphere and offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Our firm committed to Revit in 2006 and it is used in all phases of every project. Proficiency with Revit is highly desirable.
Architectural Associate Intern 1, 2, & 3
Candidates should have a professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design or be working toward a degree.
We are seeking architectural staff from entry level to 5 years of experience who will be able to:
- Develop designs or technical solutions under the supervision of an architect or design lead.
- Work from the design of others and perform routine architectural assignments.
- Complete assignments that include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
- Investigate, evaluate, and recommend design solutions.
- Provide professional architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of complex projects.
- Independently make decisions on significant architectural design problems and methods.
- Review and approve conceptual designs.
Project Architects (Design Leads)
Architect (Designer) 1, 2, & 3
Candidates should have a professional license in Architecture or Interior Design or be working toward licensure.
We are seeking an architect (designer) with 6-10 years of experience who will be able to:
- Serve as the day-to-day client liaison to coordinate the project requirements and scope of work to the client's satisfaction.
- Actively manage and coordinate tasks and deliverables with staff for the successful execution of the project (quality, budget, and schedule).
- Act independently regarding architectural methods and complexities.
We are seeking an architect (designer) with 10+ years of experience who will be able to:
- Be responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating project assignments with minimal supervision.
- Plan and develop architectural projects concerning unique and/or controversial complexities that significantly impact major company programs.
- Get involved in exploration of subject area, definition of scope, selection of items for investigation, and development of novel concepts and methods.
- Assist the PIC/PM in preparing proposals regarding scope of work and estimating hours.
- Supervise project specific tasks supporting staff development for input to AXP (IDP) reporting.