Charlie Johnsrud, Principal
As an architect with over 30 years experience in the building industry, Charlie has garnered the respect of clients as a leader in science and technology projects. With his experience and ability he consistently and dynamically considers the overall project and insures the success of the project and its team members on all levels. This approach has resulted in long-term relationships with clients, engineers, and contractors.
Expanding on this experience, Charlie established Johnsrud Architects in 1995. With his extensive knowledge in the design process through delivery and a constant awareness of schedule and costs, Charlie leads his firm in delivering the correct solution to his clients with efficient, quality, and confidence.
Registration and Certification
- Registered Architect: PA, NJ, DE, GA, IA, MA, NC, NY, OH, UT, VA
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- LEED Accredited Professional - US Green Building Council
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE)
- Pennsylvania Bio (PA BIO)
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, Miami University, Ohio