John Natsis, Principal
Since starting with JA in 1995, John has been bringing an exceptional knowledge and commitment to his clients. An architect with more than 30 years experience, John has been an indispensable asset to the firm. As a project manager, his evenhanded management of the functional and technical aspects of a facility are joined with the architectural considerations necessary to create a productive, creative environment where people work every day. Clients value his ability to foresee and address issues before they arise, keep the projects on schedule and budget, and smoothly coordinate all team members.
Registration and Certification
- Registered Architect: PA, FL, IN, NJ, AL, MD, Washington D.C.
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE)
- Bachelor of Architecture, Drexel University, Pennsylvania